Sunday, April 10, 2011

Australia part 1

I always dream of studying at Australia.
Closer by to mak n bapak. :)
Abanag Muse, Chepah n their adorable doters.
and Adam ( terpakse sebut) .

Just now on TV8, a Chinese girl went to Australia, Western part, my bad if i heard it wrongly.
What attracted me most is her visits to the FREMANTLE PRISON besides her great shopping at Fremantle market,is it? damn i was just like the GOld fish.pelupa.
and also the fremantle most famous burger ( alamak non halal la..ade masak HAM soup Ham burger lagi) but the way they ate the HUGE burger makes me hungry! adois..lapar plak malam ni.
Ok back to the best part where I really respect and adore the Australia Government for preserving and conserving the Prison and make it as one of the famous attraction at Fremantle. It has been operating for 136 years and lastly they close it down and make it as a gallery/exhibition that visualize the reality of being a prisoner. They have the nite visit which using only torchlight to explore the prison. WAhhh!!! scary tu.I do hope that I could have a visit to Fremantle one fine day.

U can scroll down a lil bit to explore the beautiful of Fremantle. The road along Fremantle shows how their arhitecture i smiliar to New Orleans. free and easy. everywhere is coffe shop. yummy! everywhere is burgers , croisssants, pizzas,pastries, bagels..ouch.
I really need to take it slow on my new eating habit.GEMUK!

ok u may click on these link for a superextraEXPERINCES at Fremantle.



Enjoy !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...